Friday, October 25, 2013

Beachy Themed Magazine Holder

I love being in festivals, farmers markets, art shows, etc. because I meet amazing people both vendors and customers.  I love when customers have creative ideas of their own, whether it is "renaming" one of my art dolls or coming up with a new idea for a fabric bowl.  I met this lady at the Fall Festival that said her bathroom was "beach-themed" and it would be neat if I could make a magazine holder for her for that room.  All I need is a spark to my imagination and I can run with it!  This is the biggest bowl I've ever done and it took me a lot longer than I thought but here are the results:





This is a look at the back:
This is a custom order but if for some reason it isn't what she wanted it will be for sale in a few weeks.

1 comment:

eberry5003 said...

This is gorgeous, Kim!!! I LOVE IT! And I'm so happy for you, congratulations on all your new orders coming in!