Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Newport News Fall Festival of Folk Life

A BIG, HUGE thank you to everyone that came out to support me.  I ran into old friends and met new ones.  I forgot how much fun these shows are!  The comradary between the artists, the park rangers who took care of the ground bees (I only got stung once) and being able to wave to my parents who had a tent in the marketplace section (I was in the juried section) was a blast!



And some close ups of some of the new items I had for sale:





I got so many new ideas from customers last week that I've already bought fabric for 4 more bowls.  And please remember you can contact me directly (kimberlyjoan1009@gmail.com) for a custom order and I also sell my stuff at a shop in Yorktown called Auntie M's American Cottage

No comments: