Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Updates

I've been trying to make my blog better, mainly by adding different types of content like "Featured Artists" and links to other blogs and artists that I like.  But when I sit down to type I just stare at my blog and then think "Hey I want to change the background" or I end up rearranging my gadgets.  I spend an hour playing around with the look of my blog without really adding any content.

I will be taking my yearly "mommy getaway" in two weeks.  Hopefully I'll be able to come up with lots of new content and links.  My main goal, however, is to figure out how to post pictures directly to my blog from my iPhone.  (I think that photos make a blog)  If I am able to do that I will be coming up with a new category of art called something like "How my brain works" because a lot of times I get asked "How did you come up with that idea?" so I will take you on one of my creative expeditions.

I will also be posting a lot of new things I'm working on for The Newport News Fall Festival.  Oh, by the way, I was accepted into the Newport News Fall Festival last week!!!

No comments: