Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Jack...

...of-all-trades" that is. I listen to a podcast called Craftsanity (see link on this blog) with Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood and to steel a quote from her she said "I'm a jack-of-all-trades in my creative endeavors". And I think that would best describe me too. I've been thinking over the past few days what I've dabbled in and my list kept growing and growing.
Cross Stitch
Knitting
Quilting **
Sculpey Clay
Wood Burning
Photography **
Painting (Acrylics and watercolor) **
Drawing
Beadwork
Embroidery
Sewing garments **
Glass Fusing
Mosaic Tiles
Colored Pencils
Cake Decorating
ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)
Scrapbooking
Quilling

Soap Making
Linoleum Block Printing

(These are my "staple" crafts that I will always return to)


And as the days go by I may remember more things I've done. I may also add new endeavors to the list. In the comment section please share your creative endeavors with me as I'm always interested in seeing what other people are doing

No comments: