Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For great craft ideas check out...

There is this awesome website out there that I think everyone should know about, it's called One Pretty Thing.  It's so different from any other website I've ever visited.  She gathers links to other websites on crafting ideas and tutorials and posts them here.  She updates every single day and, well, you just have to check her out:  http://www.oneprettything.com/ 
I copy and pasted Rachel's description of her own website which is a lot better than I did: 

Welcome to One Pretty Thing- a daily website dedicated to bringing you inspiring projects for a handmade life. I'm Rachel and I scour the craft forums, sites and blogs to bring you the best tutorials and DIY projects from across the internet.
Weekday mornings One Pretty Thing will showcase a different holiday, seasonal or project-specific Roundup of projects from across the internet.
In the afternoon I publish The Daily DIY- a compilation of the day’s DIY projects from around the blogosphere. On weekends I feature reader projects from the One Pretty Thing Flickr community, and an additional Weekend Roundup!
One Pretty Thing welcomes submissions, ideas and project requests. If you’d like your project included in The Daily DIY, just email! If there is something you would like to see featured, email as well! While I cannot respond personally to every email, I will let you know if I'll be linking to your project.
If you'd like to share a completed craft, consider uploading a picture to the One Pretty Thing Flickr group. You might see your picture and link in a future Flickr Friends Roundup post!
One Pretty Thing
P.O. Box 6397
Eureka, CA 95502

No comments: