Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Zentangle Barbie

I don't think I'm quite finished with her yet, she needs something else on her dress and more paint on her legs, but this is my second altered Barbie: Zentangle Barbie

Before Picture:  (Again I got so excited about her I jumped right into it without taking a before "body shot" picture, but this was her face)
I may color a few more of her braids black also.  For the braids I dipped the ends in Elmer's glue to make them stiff and pointy.  The black braids were dipped in black acrylic paint.



Her dress is tied with black lace which you see hanging down in front of her painted legs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there may I have permission to use your photo. I would like to share it on my Facebook community "Zenwerkz"? . I think this was an awesome idea you had here. Great work.

Kim Dillon-Cailles said...

Yes you are more than welcome to use my photos and thank you so much for asking! I did Swap-Bot for a long time and was in a group called Altered Barbies. I did her for this swap.