Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow I forgot how much fun Photoshop is!

I had decided that I would post a Christmas photo every day counting down the days til Christmas.  I love photography and I consider it my first hobby.  I have oodles of pictures that I'd like to share and I thought if I did a Friday Photo every week it would keep me on track.  But the more I sifted through them I decided that there were just too many to limit myself to ONE a week. 

So (back to my story) I picked my 13 photos for the countdown to Christmas and started editing them.  I forgot how much fun photoshopping is!  (Is photoshopping a word?)  Now mind you I don't have any type of fancy-schmancy programs but the one I do have is simple and works for me.

This is my original photo:
I painted these ornaments a few years ago and hung them from our chandelier in our dining room.  I was very pleased with how each one of them turned out.  Because our walls are white it gives the photo a simple elegant feel.  Little did I know that these white walls would lend themselves to fun times when altering them:

For each of these pictures I only adjusted the hue.  I did not adjust for saturation, brightness or contrast.








12 days until Christmas!

No comments: